Posted on June 30, 2014
- 5-6 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup gluten–free oats
- 1/4 cup gluten free oat flour or other gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance , cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
Preheat the oven to 375. Grease a round glass pie dish.
In a medium bowl, toss the peaches, blueberries, sugar, cornstarch nutmeg, vanilla, and almond extract and set aside.
In a food processor, pulse together all of the other ingredients, except for the walnuts until you have a rough streusel topping. Add in the nuts and pulse one or two more times.
Pour the fruit mixture into the greased pie dish and the top with the streusel topping. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the topping is nicely browned.